Puppet Technical Training
Welcome on June 18 in Antwerp for a Day of Puppet knowledge sharing!
In this technical training you will learn to swiftly automate ad-hoc infrastructure operations and application deployments with Puppet Bolt. And to ensure continuous compliance in day-to-day operations with Puppet Enterprise.
Are you into automation and configuration management? Then don’t miss out on this day! Both Puppet Open Source and Puppet Enterprise users from beginners to advanced level will find this training useful.
It will be an instructor-led class with both presentations and hands-on labs. This training is free of charge, set up by Puppet and BRYXX.
- 9:00 – 09:30 Breakfast & Registration
- 9:30 – 12.30 Bolt workshop
- Welcome and kick-off
- Install Bolt
- Run commands, scripts, tasks and plans with Puppet Bolt
- Use the Bolt configuration and inventory files
- Using VS Code with the Puppet plugin
- Apply Puppet code with Bolt
- Migrate work from Bolt to Puppet Enterprise
- Control nodes managed by Puppet Enterprise with Bolt
- 12:30 – 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00-16:30 Puppet Enterprise Workshop
- Manage software with Puppet Enterprise
- Check in Puppet code
- Classify nodes with Puppet code
- Run Puppet and check reports
- Work with Package Inspector
Uptime Group – Commodore room, Prins Boudewijnlaan 41, 2650 Edegem
This event is free of charge